Happy holidays to you too! (and me) It's all good and to hard to decide on what you want more because there is so many to choose from. Lets see, I got a Huey, an A-10, a F-14, a CT210M, C185 bush pack, a WACO and a free Spitfire courtesy of JustFlight. I love this time of year. :D My desire for more, outweighs my ability and time to fly them all. A few my wife won't let me fly :( untill Christmas.

Hi Shaun

Happy Christmas! that is a tough choice, I think the technical challenge of flying the Concorde would appeal more to me but hey, I am a GA flyer :pilotic:

Push the boat out, get both!

Cheers,

Joe

Happy Holidays! The choice depends on what you want from an airplane. The Concorde is a near perfect representation of the real thing and is challenging and fun with a steep learning curve. Much can be done automatically by the virtual engineer however. With the Concorde X package a lot of flight plans are available but they are limited in nature since the Concorde was mainly used on some specific routes.

The Airbus Extended is also a very good representation of the real thing. I have only an hour or so flying time in the very new model and as far as I can see there is not a lot of hand holding, so the learning curve will also be a little steep.

The airbus is appropriate for routes where you will never use Concorde - so getting both makes sense if you can afford it and don't mind learning to operate two completely different planes.