No anti-aliasing in FS9 (nVidia drivers)

IT'S NOW WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read this: http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=38921

and get this (quality is a bit decreased 'cos I used "Paint" to export it:( ):

egll.jpg

I've set antialliasing to SLI 64xs . If you need any help, just pm me to send you the working FS9 profile. I'm using 169.21 drivers and because it wouldn't let me delete the default profiles, I deleted from them the entry "FS9.exe" and then I created an all new profile and followed the instructions. That's how I got it to work

• 2 months later...

Thanks panos :stars:

Managed to get AA working sucessfully with nHancer and latest drivers installed.

The only difference with latest drivers is you have to go to Options > Allow Overide of Pre-Defined settings within nHancer (because you can't completely delete the FS9 Profile) and turn enhance In-Game settings off.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi all,

I tried the newest drivers again yesterday - still no luck. I'm having a look at the forum topic Panos posted and am going to give that a go. Thanks Panos!

I am back, by the way. Exams are over for another 6 months, only the results to get now :neutral: Worst part of the whole thing. Anyway, sorry for not being around much for a while, I've missed this place!

• 5 months later...

a long time later I revive this issue, hopefully I can help

I have a 8800GT and have the 178.24 and had the same issue, FS9 no matter what setting I set, I had no AA in game FS9, search for solution, what has worked for me, is I downloaded Nhancer and installed that, you can find it on the Guru of 3D downloades site here http://downloads.guru3d.com/nHancer-2.4.2-(NVIDIA-Profile-Editor)_d978.html

Install it and once you setup the setting in there, do not open the Nvidia control panel again as it will cancel the Nhancer settings.

I have my AA x8 and AF x16, and it all works perfectly.