Great read Kasper, I have Mega Utah and the scenery changes your perspective to a more believable flight..

Also no autogen really improves the FPS..

James

Just to show how good I think Megasceneryearth is.  I have just bought, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado.  These with Utah and eventually California just about covers the western USA for me.

There was a offer of 30% off today so instead of £114 for the lot I had the 4 for £78..

The rest will be over time from now on..

Well done Kasper, an enjoyable read. :thum:

I am getting closer and closer to taking the plunge, with my home state, after reading your guy's reviews of their scenery. Even though I am an ORBX fan I don't think they will be getting around to the Northeast USA in the near future anyway. One worry is that they are some huge files and for just one state.

Well done Kasper, an enjoyable read. :thum:

I am getting closer and closer to taking the plunge, with my home state, after reading your guy's reviews of their scenery. Even though I am an ORBX fan I don't think they will be getting around to the Northeast USA in the near future anyway. One worry is that they are some huge files and for just one state.

Brett

You will have to use a download manager if you get any.  I use Flashget 3 a brilliant tool and simple to use..

Sorry for the late reply, I have been a little under the weather lately.

I really don't know the answer to your question.

I have not compared the scenery with Bluesky Scenery. Basically I want to discuss the product on its own merits without comparing it to other products (except default FSX).

I also have no recent experience with Bluesky Scenery since my virtual operation area is mostly the Pacific (NW) and Europe.