Flight Sim 2013 - Update

logo.png

Latest ticket sales look encouraging, just short of 700 tickets now sold, which is excellent! The organisers expect to sell around 800 advance tickets and a percentage of those will be bringing under 16's too who get in for free, plus there will be ticket sales on the day so well over a 1000 people on the day.

Everyone who has purchased an advance ticket, (and they are still for sale) will be able to pick up their goody bag on entrance to the show, the goody bag is worth approximately £50 and includes gifts from the likes of Just Flight, Flight 1, Aerosoft and PC Pilot!

If the show proves to be a success then there's no reason that this should not turn out to be a regular event?!

Ticket page

I'm 29 am I still classed as a kid? OMG Joe why did you post this - I am buzzing at work now 1000 people!!!! WWOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

It would be great if it was a regular event especially if they keep the Cosford location ;)

I don't know about 'mature' audiences, but the phrase 'sausage fest' comes to mind. ;)

Did you mention sausage? I love sausage :) My favourite is sun-dried tomato and mozzarella cheese MMmmm! ;)

Lovin the avatar Jess 

Was checking out Jim link to the museum site. Anyone know what aircraft with the spiked dog collar and the bullet tip on it's nose is? it is under the hangar 1 sign. Just curious. :)

That's the one, thanks. I love the nickname "The Whistling Wheelbarrow." It is an odd looking plane but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's ugly, quite the opposite, there is a nothing but business look about it. 

It is amazing what appears from the minds of designers from a spec placed in the system. Might make a nice AH aircraft too.

That's the one, thanks. I love the nickname "The Whistling Wheelbarrow." It is an odd looking plane but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's ugly, quite the opposite, there is a nothing but business look about it. 

It is amazing what appears from the minds of designers from a spec placed in the system. Might make a nice AH aircraft too.

Brett, if you think that the Argosy is odd looking check out the Blackburn Beverley and the Bristol Freighter, both ugly but their crews loved them. (bit like me really). The cockpit of the Freighter looks like an explosion in a clock factory. But then Bristol also made the Britannia, one of the most beautiful aircraft ever.

What do you call two Britannias in formation? A fine pair of Brist :censored:  <_<

Stay on at Paul's for an extra week Brian and come on down :)

I wish Joe.

Mags has got to get back for work and I will have run out of vital meds by next Tuesday if I don't get home.

Plus my spare money is for Llelystad. Much more important. Well, not really, as every sim show is as important as the last one eh?

See you at Schipol mate.

:)

How about all meeting at Mutleys' stand at the show at a pre-arranged time say 14.30 to shake hands (or fists), have a natter, take a group photo etc?

Great Idea, would love to see that pic. :cool:

I'll photoshop me and Brian in so we don't feel left out, show all my friends, ok, my one friend, ok, the drunk down the corner that I give handouts too so he will talk too me. :D