Orbx - FTX AU YBTH Bathurst Airport

Thanks Andrew, another well done, in-depth review to chew on. :thum: Thanks for the read. 

ORBX does create some outstanding scenery, maybe even to much unless you like to walk around the airport. Still wouldn't mind adding this sweet looking airport to my collection, wish my pockets were deeper than just my fingertips. :D

Would be cool to be able to start a race going with a comm channel input or something along those lines. :cool:

Great review - all the information I need in a neat package.

I am so tempted to buy the AU series but in how many areas can one invest?

I have a lot of scenery for PNW and Alaska, mainland Europe, and the Pacific Islands. I think including Australia (and New Zealand) would be a little too much of a good thing.

Too many places to fly to - not enough time..

You can never have enough Kasper. :D Although I like the regions more than airports, I spend more time flying than in the airport.

I started flying in Australia for awhile with default scenery and soon got bored with the scenery, finally got the AU4 pack and am thrilled with it. Now those long cross country flight have a more eye pleasing look outside the cockpit. Plus Mr. Cheepo got it during the holiday sale so I enjoy it even more. ;)  Orbx did a nice job on these regions and it's nice to be back down under.

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you Andrew for the great review! I cracked open a bottle of laphroaig whisky and sat back and soaked it all in, as a developer it is an rather insanely personal journey to read about your own work :th_blush:

Cheers and all the best in the new year, and hope you like my next project just as much..... its something to do with Papua New Guinea...

Tim,

Good to hear from you, mate.  Laphroaig also happens to be one of my favourite scotch's.  I just love that smoked peat aroma.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the PNG project.  :thum:

Cheers

Andrew