Yep, last year Duncan was lurking around the JF stand most of the time, if anyone has any questions about AH2 then I am sure he will be happy to talk about it. 

@Mike.. Sorry we won't be seeing you but if you are saving for a new PC then I suppose that is a good excuse!  ;)  Hopefully we will get some decent shots and I am hoping our members give a show report after they get home.

Excitement level through the roof now!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, stear well clear of this man (on the right), as you can see he is very shy.     I will be gentle with you James    EDIT: I have never heard of a shy fireman before!

Me and Joe,..... Joe and Me........ I and Joe......   Joe and I will be at the show.  

Brian, this is how you says it like proper.   Uncle Mr Joe Lawford and myself will be in attendance.  

Looks like I'll be there, but not just for the flight sim show - there's a certain Dornier I'd like to get a peek at. Oh and I'll bring my ouija board for when I'm  looking round the Lincoln.  ;)

I'll be on a little stand next to the Tornado JF team, pop along and say Hi!!!  I'll have the current Alpha of AH2 running on a laptop with P3D/FSX, so you can see what I'm up to :)

Mutley - I'll see you in the bar no doubt on Friday night... Are you staying over this year?

Cheers,

Slopey

I'll be on a little stand next to the Tornado JF team, pop along and say Hi!!!  I'll have the current Alpha of AH2 running on a laptop with P3D/FSX, so you can see what I'm up to :)

Mutley - I'll see you in the bar no doubt on Friday night... Are you staying over this year?

Cheers,

Slopey

Hi Slopey,

Yes, Friday and Saturday this time.

See you there  :thum:

Great news guys, please introduce yourselves to us on the stand  :thum:

I may be a little shy about introducing myself to you, as I am a very shy person at heart.  So will you please make me feel comfortable..  :rofl:

Everyone, stear well clear of this man (on the right), as you can see he is very shy.

P1010285.jpg~original

I will be gentle with you James  :D

EDIT: I have never heard of a shy fireman before!

• Like 2

Unfortunately due to circumstances I cannot make it this year which is a real shame because I had been looking forward to meeting forum members there.

By accounts it looks to bigger and better than last years show which IMO was fanastic.

So to wish you ALL a great day and a safe journey.

Hope to see you next year. :):thum:

Looking forward to the show on Saturday and meeting some of you there. Also very interested to see AH2 since most of my FSX hours have been clocked up ferrying small packages of random items around Australia, trying to make ends meet each month whilst avoiding fines by missing tight deadlines... :wacko2::)

I've drifted over to the dark side of DCS lately, but perhaps the show will convert me back to more civil skies!

Unfortunately due to circumstances I cannot make it this year which is a real shame because I had been looking forward to meeting forum members there.

By accounts it looks to bigger and better than last years show which IMO was fanastic.

So to wish you ALL a great day and a safe journey.

Hope to see you next year. :):thum:

Aww too bad Geoff I guess things got no better for you..

Chin up.  :hat:

Hi Guys,

I had a magnificent time once again at the show there was plenty to do and see!! From a general observation it looked as though there were a lot more visitors compared to 2013s show!!

It was interesting meeting dovetail games & they made a great first impression!

Cheers,

Sam. 

I had a great time at the show.  It was  good to meet Dai, Brian, Jess Tim, Patrick and a few others, oh and some bloke called Joe as well.

Plenty to see, and some interesting folks. I met the bloke who manager the development of the BAE Hawk and many others besides.

I was very interested to see the progress of the Tornado by the same guys who developed the Canberra PR9. It looks very good indeed!

Patrick, if you are looking in, thank you so much for getting to the show under difficult conditions. It was a privilege to meet you I am so sorry we didn't get more time to chat but as you witnessed the show was a bit manic for us.

I hope you got home safely and enjoyed your day out. 

I would like to thank all our forum members future, old and new who introduced themselves, it was was great meeting you.

Also thanks to everyone who purchased my flight sim jumble from the saitek panels, software, books and miscellaneous items money taken should hopefully cover our costs for the show so a big thumbs up from me!  :thum:

Joe

Must have just missed you, Sam - Joe, Brian and Tim were kept busy, I hardly had time to speak with them.

Met J G (hi, John) but missed James and Rob - maybe next year...

Cheers - Dai. :old-git:

Hi Dai, nice seeing you again, glad you made it. You didn't miss James or Rob as they never showed unfortunately. Rob is unwell at the moment and James must have had his reasons for being able to make it. A shame as it was a great show.

Cheers

I was a great pleasure to meet you all yesterday. I wish I could have met more, but as you said the show was pretty manic! I will definitely be there again next year and hopefully see you all again then!! (I am formulating plans for my own panel based on yours now Brian :D)

Adrian