RAF 90th screenshot contest #2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably know, Steve, that Grassholme, which is 15 nm west of Milford Haven, is home to the second largest colony of Gannets in the world - well spotted! :thumbup:

By the way, I'll take any criticism from you as a compliment - your techniue is, after all, somewhat ahead of me!?! :dance2:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Here is one more, i know i said i would only post the two, but since i got the Real Air Spitty i couldnt resist posting one of it!

This is a very very simple image, nothing really happening.

I was going to make it old, add other a/c but i thought it spoke for itself...

Its simply the IX model of the spitfire having a nice, quiet flight over some typical british countryside, nothing more, nothing less...

Hope you like it!

Spitty-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

hi guys, some really great stuff posted so far. I'm afraid that my entry is postponed until i can find the time to finish it off, and with 3 days left and me still trying to clear up after my house move and connect my PC to the 'net (im at work at the moment!) its not looking likely i'll have it posted in time!!

:poster_oops:

may the best Hangarian artiste win!

"The winner will be the best entry that in my opinion encompasses the spirit of the RAF"

There were some fantastic shots posted along with some fine editing, thank you all for your entries.

The winner of the RAF screenshot competition is quite aptly named as Fighterpilot! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I looked long and hard at a short-list of 4 but the simplicity and effect of the picture below captured the show, well done.

spitfire.jpg

Please mail or PM with your details and I will get the polo shirt off to you and you have to post a shot or you wearing it :thum:

Cheers