• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dogtrack

• needles

• brett

• hifly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, a passenger taps his taxi driver on the shoulder. The driver shits himself, swerves, nearly hits a bus, and stops inches from a shop window. "F**k me, you're jumpy aren't you?" says the passen

Ah yes, I remember them well. The excruciating pain as the tiny lego bricks dig in to your unprotected bare feet in the dark.

Going off topic here but I owe my existence to a Mr Hitler. (Even more reason to hate him  I hear you say). My parents met during and because of WW2. My father was stationed near where my mother lived

Posted Images

Saw one that had caught fire, it was a bubbling melted mess. A friend had one, five up and it would corner on two wheels, easily done though no matter how many were on board.

Three wheels on my wagon...

Saw one that had caught fire, it was a bubbling melted mess. A friend had one, five up and it would corner on two wheels, easily done though no matter how many were on

True Geoff.

Lee marvin

Reliant Robin van

Ah! The memories. We had one when we first got married.

Blimey, no wonder she found you irresistible !

It belonged to wifey's father, so when he died just before our wedding, we decided to keep it. We had a great laugh with it, until we killed it going up so e of the passes in the Lake District. :D

Reliant Robin van

Ah! The memories. We had one when we first got married.

Blimey, no wonder she found you irresistible !

It belonged to wifey's father, so when he died just before our wedding, we decided to keep it. We had a great laugh with it, until we killed it going up so e of the passes in the Lake District. :D

One night many years back i was stuck behind a Robin Reliant. It had had a fare amount spent on pimping it up.  It had the paint job that you see in magazines, with the stars and the scantly clad woman, it had wide wheel arches and fluffy dice and serious sound system. It was positively throbbing with base from the whatever was being played in it.

The throbbing continued and got worse, it became a wiggle and then a wobble and then, all of a sudden the right rear wheel partied company with the Reliant, which prompt went down onto its drum brake in a shower of sparks.  The liberated wheel overtook the crippled Robin and sped towards a tree, bouncing as it went. Hitting the tree at speed the wheel bounced back and into the windscreen of the stricken vehicle smashing it.

Nobody was hurt apart from the driver who had a few cuts from the glass from the windscreen.  The poor Reliant was a mess of hot metal smashed glass and torn fiberglass.

It turned out that having put wide wheel arches on the vehicle (i just cant call it a car), instead of changing the wheels the owner had put spacers on the wheel bolts to move the wheels out. This meant that the amount of thread available for the wheel nuts was considerably reduced, and was not enough to keep the wheels on!

Anyway... I digress... porridge... um .....

Ronny Barker.

• Like 1

Gordon is a Moron

Sorry about the pervert introduction.

Alan you slipped in there as i was in mid post (as the bishop said the the actress)

The word still applies though.

• Like 1