Few from today...

Great shots. Seems you improve with every post. One pointer for you, in the ANA shot your livery is merging with the sky. To get around this i usually make me aircraft and sky seperate layers and work on each individualy. This way you can darken or add color to the sky to create some separation.

steve

Thanks guys, and i didnt think to do that steve, ill try it next time :yes:

And thanks joe, i think that one worked well also, with the shadows etc :-)

And john, i am not sure about the spit with 2 props, i think its a modern version of the plane, possibly made for racing but i am not sure at all, but it looks nice in my opinion!!!

:mrhappy:

Thanks for the info on the counter-rotating propped Spitfire. Does that arrangement completely cancel the torque effects, or just improve it? I have the JF Spitfire and am amazed that anyone was ever able to take off successfully in one. The torque and P-factor effects are just murderous. The only way I can manage it is to use the spot view, which I consider a cheat. Maybe that's why they liked big open grass fields during the war.

John

From RealAir

The contra-rotating propeller featured two propellers rotating in opposite directions thereby providing neutral prop torque. However, the contra-prop never made it onto an operational Mk XIV due to consistent, catastrophic gearbox failures on test aircraft.

So got it in one John :mrhappy:

Cheers