CONFUSED.COM

considering how expensive this toy is i find the lack of manuals and documentation a blatant riip off, one should not have to rely on friends and forums to get basic installation information

These days with so many updates and fixes (if a good manufacturer keeps up on such) it is best to get the lastest and unbuggiest at the manufacture's site anyhow....not including software probably just saves installation time these days. I recall finding the website information in my package...but suppose it could be made more obvious. I'm over 50 and more than ever i appeciate VERY clear LARGE typefaces with critical information...aging eyesight SUCKS, and it is easy to forget that this market probably has a higher age demographic on average, than other Game software might expect.

Online documentation ofc allows us to set our own Web Text sizes...kind of another benefit of looking for updates online than in the packaging. :)

Thanks Guys for that  and Matt I agree this was an early birthday present as I will be 65 in a few weeks. Nigel it is expensive and without the manuals and software not being available online it would  be a lot more expensive and Joe, you are right Membership of the hangar does have its advantages. thank you so much for the links.

John I guess I was just being paranoid

I just love this place called Mutley's Hangar, especially at Christmas time when Joe sends out the £500 cheque as a prezzy to each member every year..

Darn it, I knew there was a downside to joining the dark side of the Moderators Team, cause I've never seen that cheque ;)