Oh, thanks. Thats kind.

Yes, well 53 is not the worst age. Like a pair of old boots, not the shiniest but pretty comfortable.

And yes, I did fly. First I took the 757 from London to Cork. Wonderfull (wet) real weather landing. I had problems finding the terminal after a succesfull landing. :huh:

Later, a short Alaskan bush hop in the Brook range.  Alaska looks great in this period of the year. I think I should start collecting Misty Moorings again. In FS2004 I had all the addons and I´ve been up and down, here and there so many times that I should be ashamed, which I´m not.  :pilotic:  :thum:

Happy Birthday! Welcome to Ireland - wet and windy!

Yes, I know. I´ve played in around a total  of 70 trad sessions the last 2 summers. Mostly in Clare, Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim. 

Actually the weather in summer is not that bad. I actually like it. Seldom rains for days in a row.

Happy Birthday! Welcome to Ireland - wet and windy!

Yes, I know. I´ve played in around a total  of 70 trad sessions the last 2 summers. Mostly in Clare, Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim. 

Actually the weather in summer is not that bad. I actually like it. Seldom rains for days in a row.

It does in the winter!