SkyProwler VTOL Drone

agreed, the coolest UAV I’ve seen to date!

if you scroll halfway down on their Kickstarter page

you will see the full specs as well as suggested pricing (reward)

they refer to it as reward, the basic reward is $479

they have several “reward” packages all the way up to $2859 for the complete prototype with all add-ons

Wow that is awesome!

The Kickstarter page says that funding was cancelled, does that mean the project has been dropped? They seemed to have exceeded their target by a factor of 2.5 :/

Damn...now anyone can be a covert drone Private Investigator with one of these babies. I am especially enamored of the Live Video Streaming, which enables one to operate it "around corners"/"other side of the building"...true Remote Piloting capability there. :D

At today's rate the Kickstarter basic package is £298.  I would rather have the Kickstarter with the ability to transition to normal winged flight for £50 more.

Also, once the basic package is safely acquired, then what to have for birthdays and Christmas is sorted for a while.   :thum:

• Like 1

At today's rate the Kickstarter basic package is £298.  I would rather have the Kickstarter with the ability to transition to normal winged flight for £50 more.

Also, once the basic package is safely acquired, then what to have for birthdays and Christmas is sorted for a while.   :thum:

Spare Parts in the stockings for a while!!!

• Like 1

i got an email this morning from one of the guys at Krossblade Aerospace;

you can now grab your Krossblade SkyProwler VTOL Transformer UAV,

they just launched a new and improved Kickstarter campaign, You can find it here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350745213/krossblade-skyprowler-vtol-transformer-uav