August: Lakes and Mountains

Competition time again icon_dance.gif This month's theme is Lakes and Mountains this can be just lakes or mountains or both together! Any aircraft so long as it is in this situation.

Please take note of the rules at the top of this forum and post you entries in this thread.

Closing Date 31st August

Good luck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Mut, i see my previous post was deleted, but you've updated the description for the theme. Appreciated :thumbup:

OK, lets get things kicked off with a bit of Swiss flair shall we??

A B

Hi guys, here's my first entry of three once i get chance. May the best screenshot win!! PS i just became a member after seeing this comp across at JustFlight forums.

CaptHill

Dawn Departure for Austrian Arrows Fokker 100 from Innsbruck (Austria) bound for East Midlands (UK)

fsscr008.jpg

You can count in on an entry from me Mutley :thumbup:

simi_av8r I love the low lieing cloud in your shots and "Capthill" already knows what I think of his shots :dance2: . Mutley is that DC-10 model from JF?

Hey - a scenery comp - sch-yeah!! :dance2:

Here's my first contribution, taken on a short flight from Aspen to Denver, earlier this year:

DC-3KASPtoKDEN022.jpg

Fairly simple, but plenty of atmosphere, eh?!? :thumbup:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

Nice theme, Mut. I will give it a try in the next days, even if the law of large numbers says I will not win again the same competition! :wink:

Good luck to everyone.

I hope to see an entry from you Rosario, there is no rule to say you cannot win two times in a row!

I have had a go too and I definitely will not win :whis:

It's the taking part that matters not the winning!!! :rockon:

Cheers

Hi guys!

New to this forum and I have never entered a screenshot competition before but I thought I might as well have a go - got nothing to lose!

Anyways, here are my three entries, soaring around the beautiful landscape of Snowdonia:

SoaringinSnowdonia1.jpg

SoaringinSnowdonia2.jpg

SoaringinSnowdonia3.jpg

Hope they're good enough!

Good luck everyone - I've seen some great posts so far.

Kind regards,

Tom Wright

That the VFR X Demo? :wink: Cause I used around Snowdonia aswell

Yes it's JustFlight's VFR Real Scenery Volume 3 demo. I downloaded it actually not for the purpose of taking screenshots but just to see what it was like. I loaded it up and was absolutely stunned at the detail, so I just had to post some shots of it! I'm fairly pleased with the results, although my PC literally had smoke coming out of it to keep up with the detail!!

I like your shot a lot - I love the colours you captured and the angle. Well done.

:wink: to Mutley's Tom, good to see you here.

Cheers

Thanks Mutley! A nice forum you have here!

Yeah, I did aswell, because I'm getting it soon. I got it from the Horizons site

Ah different product. I used the Just Flight version. The one from Horizons is their own VFR Photographic Scenery Generation X product. They're ultimately the same sort of thing although in some circumstances there is variation in the textures.