How big is your hanger.......and what is your favorite?

I agree with a few of the above comments, three aircraft is pretty much my limit. That's about as much performance and engine settings data that I can process in a given week. No question, I play around with others from time to time, but the following three are my mainstays.

PMDG 737 (for the education), the C-46 (for AirHauler) and the Aerosoft DHC-2 (for fun). By far, my favorite is the Beaver.

• 4 weeks later...

I have got a number of aircraft but the one I fly has to be the airbus 320 witch I'd my favourite. The way I look at it is you can only fly 1 aircraft at a time no matter what sim you have if it's prepared 3d fsx or fsx steam or fsx 9 but it is nice to have a collection of aircraft from your old up to the upto date aircraft.I am wating on the aersoft airbus 330 to come out this year hopefully and with dovetail releasing a new sim this year it looks like for us simmers things are looking up for a change

I'm not crass enough to list all mine....

err, no it's not that....

I dare not list them all because I'm not type rated on any of them yet and certain members would report me for having them in my hangar.

I've got lots of lovely scenery though. :D

I haven't been using FSX for too long, Used FS9 for years and now I have boxed up all of my Aircraft for that except the 737PIC. I have the PMDG 737NG and PMDG 747 payware but thats it for FSX. Flying for FlyUK I use a lot of their freeware aircraft but I am seriously considering getting Aerosoft Airbus and am saving for the PMDG 777.

So much to save for. :cray:

Probably around 40-50 aircraft. If I were to choose a favourite, it would have to be my A2A C182T. For airliners it would be my PMDG 737 NGX. The only performance issues I have noticed with a bigger hangar is that it takes a while longer to load the 'Select Aircraft' page, other than that no problems.

Adrian

My favourite aircraft, hmm difficult one, however I guess if pushed I'd say the N.A T-28 Trojan. I have that as my default aircraft as it's a tough old aircraft that can handle all weathers. It's also able to get down in some really short and challenging fields so I guess that has to be my number one ride.

My favorite, the one I will more often than not jump into for a "fun fly" has to be IRIS BD-5J. That little bugger can do short field, fast touring trips, acrobatics, and hella high G canyon running....plus it's tiny form can shoot through very small bridge holes and underpasses. It is butt-ass simple to start up, and has a functioning GPS for navigation. A complete super simple fast and fun jet that can handle any GA strip.

And it is a fun Airhauler start up plane, for Courier documents, and other small items...don't try to carry livestock. :D

I have got too many addons to list but my favourites have to be pmdg 737 and 777. My favourite GA has to be the A2A Comanche but would recommend all A2A Accusim aircraft.

All UK2000 scenery if this includes scenery too ;)