January: Take off or Landing

:great:

Thank you all for a fantastic response to this months competition.

Only one shot was disqualified for being the wrong format (png) and 2168Kb in size :yikes:

There were so many potential winners amongst the entries it was really difficult (as ever) to pick one above the rest.

But clawing one back for FSX, this months winner with this wonderful shot of the Carenado 182 RG just making it over the fence is greennk :dance: with this shot

01_Mutley_Jan_Comp.jpg

So Kurtis, expect a PM!

I usually give an honourable mention to other near misses but there were so many this month I would advise you just look through this post again!

Thanks again all, I will post the next competition tomorrow, only a short time to get them posted this month so get flying and snapping!

Cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind you, I wouldn't have liked to have had the job of putting up the post and rail fencing through the tarmac! :dance:

Cheers - Dai. :great:

Ah, there's your free advice for the day from our resident post & rail expert! :yikes:

Cheers!

Mind you, I wouldn't have liked to have had the job of putting up the post and rail fencing through the tarmac! :dance:

Cheers - Dai. :great:

Ah, there's your free advice for the day from our resident post & rail expert! :yikes:

Cheers!

lol... thats good.

:wow: Thank you, for the warm welcome and this! ;)

I won't say what I have chosen but will show you as soon as I recieve it and got some shots.