Happy Birthday Captain Coffee!

12 hours ago, mutley said:

Another year older and another year... wiser? :D

Happy Birthday Matt.

The former is relentless, the later...gosh I hope so, but claiming is a sure sign of not having wisdom...I'll just keep on hoping the former keeps happening a while yet and the later catches up to me eventually, and settle for Smart Ass till then :D.

11 hours ago, allardjd said:

Happy Birthday, Coff.  You're a good man.  Hope you have a great one.

Be careful breathing the air out there.

John

Coff Coff...Rodger that! N95s-Check, nose breathing-Check, set recirculating air in the car for hours and hours-all Claustrophobic Conditions Check...and now finally some relief (for the firefighters especially!) with some rain today, and more in the forecast upcoming.

8 hours ago, wain said:

Happy birthday Matt.. Hope you have a good one... Don't see you much on here lately... Cake and coffee?.. Sounds like a plan.. 

Work work work. Fortunately I love courier work, because the hours are horrendous at times...find myself 3 hours from home some days (paid most of the way home) and getting back at 9:30-11. That really only leaves time for a beer, catch up on comedians(/the new news), and then to bed. :D I try to comment here when I can. I'll try to post some more screens soon, been doing a tiny bit of AH'ing when I can, jetting about in a Cessna Citation II, and in the C207 and M20 Ovation.

15 minutes ago, dogtrack said:

Enjoy your day Matt.

Heck ya...I went Birthday present shopping then got a full body massage after a long but easy day of work. I've found a great lady who is learning where all the walnuts in my neck and shoulders reside, and she is amazing at cracking them open. New job allows me to get hand hammered twice a week. <3 

Thanks All.

10 hours ago, Captain Coffee said:

The former is relentless, the later...gosh I hope so, but claiming is a sure sign of not having wisdom...I'll just keep on hoping the former keeps happening a while yet and the later catches up to me eventually, and settle for Smart Ass till then :D.

Coff Coff...Rodger that! N95s-Check, nose breathing-Check, set recirculating air in the car for hours and hours-all Claustrophobic Conditions Check...and now finally some relief (for the firefighters especially!) with some rain today, and more in the forecast upcoming.

Work work work. Fortunately I love courier work, because the hours are horrendous at times...find myself 3 hours from home some days (paid most of the way home) and getting back at 9:30-11. That really only leaves time for a beer, catch up on comedians(/the new news), and then to bed. :D I try to comment here when I can. I'll try to post some more screens soon, been doing a tiny bit of AH'ing when I can, jetting about in a Cessna Citation II, and in the C207 and M20 Ovation.

Heck ya...I went Birthday present shopping then got a full body massage after a long but easy day of work. I've found a great lady who is learning where all the walnuts in my neck and shoulders reside, and she is amazing at cracking them open. New job allows me to get hand hammered twice a week. <3 

Thanks All.

I spent 21 years as a self employed courier, did really enjoy the work even though there were some really long days, now have a slightly easier life running a family cleaning business.......currently spending a lot of time in AH1 with XP11 as a guy as got the aircraft import working....Whats the Citation like? Carenado? looks a good one...

13 hours ago, wain said:

....Whats the Citation like? Carenado? looks a good one...

It's very easy to fly and land. It has some advanced nav systems I tend to ignore...I turn on the FMS just as a secondary route list. I found it pretty easy to get onto an ILS track so far...always feels like a Leap of Faith to me allowing an aircraft to land itself/get within the threshold on it's own...gulp.

In AH it is a bit difficult to get full seating in first class on it's assigned pax route, but it is earning it's keep...especially when I have limited time to fly and want to see some scenery change a bit quicker than the 207, m20...or gosh I still like flying it..the 152 by Just Flight.

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I missed it Matt, bet I am touring around darkest Belgium at the moment with limited internet access.  I hope you had a great day in the Callfornia sunshine! 

The weather in Belgium is shit. I have been driving in an and out of cloud it's so low!