• 2 weeks later...
amazing! Please share, how do you get that grass effects at the front? :thum:

I can't say for sure but as a Photoshop user myself, I would say it's quite simply a brush effect using Photoshop CS.

Regards

Needles

Sorry for not getting back to your question sooner. However as Needles says a photoshop Grass brush is used. Simply put, start with distant grass very small and work your way to the front of the shot increasing size and maybe tones as you go. The key i find is to use low opacity and flow and build it up rather than a large splodge of grass in one go. Messing with the settings to find what your happy with will be needed. Also makesure you work on a new layer or layers, is better to be able to alter your grass rather than ruin a shot.

Also if you want to edit and you have photoshop, just start using it and get a feel for it. I was cluless when i first started so you will be no worse than i. Its really quite simple to use with a little practice.

steve

P.S Oops, forgot to say glad you liked the shot guys and thanks for your comments :nea:

steve

cool, thanks.

Say, I just had a look through the Edits forum and found a workshop thread and have saved it to my favourites and gona have a go when I have time. :hat:

I'll be sure to share my hideous results! ;)

Make sure you do! :nea:

It's a shame Reef no longer resides here at Mutley's but you can always count on our honest opinion and attempts to help :bday:

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...