Hey guys.

Still not been getting much time to fly or edit but heres what i did manage. Nothing special as still have no WAF for fancy angles and still getting into editing FSX shots. See what you think...

Tacos.jpg

CAT.jpg

Thanks for looking...

steve

The lighting on the first one really does it for me, something that you couldn't recreate in FSX :rockon:

#2 She looks to be a well travelled bird, the nose gives it away!

Excellent Steve, well work the wait, I think they are more appreciated :wow:

Cheers

Just stunning.. Think I'd have to do alot of brushing up on my photoshoping skills to get anywhere near those results... :thanks:

As for the Catalina I can only second that it's a great plane to fly.. Just have to learn how to manage the engines.. they keep dying on me due to overheating...

Steve,

Love the lighting in both shots - particularly on the sky on the second.

Another thing that really stuns on both of these shots is how clear they are. Very refreshing and easy on the eyes.

Great work! :thum:

George

Thanks again guys.

Stu she is indeed a fantastic aircraft to fly. As for over heating i've had little trouble. All i can suggest is adjust them cowls when needed and watch you RPM adjust the props when needed. Personally love when cranking up an engine and it sputters and cuts when cold. Give her a touch more throttle and try again and she hopefully sputters to life.....its great :thumbup:

Thanks George. Clear shots come from a combination of reducing shot size from 1900x1200, 16xAA 32xAF and knowing how to smooth out a few jaggies in the edit :faint:

Cheers...

steve