Before and after x 2

Hey guys, hope your all well. Just dropping in my two latest shots both with heavy reflection work but quite different shots. Let me know what you think :biggrin:

Before..

MartinPre.jpg

..after.

MartinC2.jpg

Before..

JUGHpre.jpg

..after.

JUGH2.jpg

Thanks having a look and take care :thum:

steve

Gotta hand it to you Steve, these are just stunning.

The attention to detail with the reflections of the hangar window on the wings in the second are excellent, thanks for sharing must pop over to SSW soon :biggrin:

Cheers

:biggrin: Steve :dance: FANTASTIC.!!!!!!

Just look at the reflections in the water of the 747's engines and the window bars on the wings. How do you do It? Just Great as always.

I guess if you can't cut the grass, the best thing is to edit the bl**dy stuff out, eh?!? :whis:

Nice work - as ever - and really a pleasure to see - and ponder........ :dance:

Thanks for sharing - keep popping by, it is appreciated. :biggrin:

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

After seeing these two :biggrin: 's I'm giving up. I just can't compete with shots like these.

I will however retract my statement when I've got more CS3 practice under my wings.

Excellent and awe inspiring.

Well done. :dance:

After seeing these two :great: 's I'm giving up. I just can't compete with shots like these.

I will however retract my statement when I've got more CS3 practice under my wings.

Excellent and awe inspiring.

Well done. :whis:

Needles, i wholly forbid anything of the kind. If I did that when in your position which, as it happens was only around 12-15 months ago... with the edit below, i'd have never produced what i posted the other day!!

I say get stuck in, its the only way you'll ever benefit. And from practice, comes perfection....or something like that as, looking at the pic below you can clearly see i'm still in need of much practice to become as good as our man Steve here!!

B17_web.jpg

whats wrong with it you ask.....well, lighting and shadows are bad, the feathered prop has really jaggy edges, there's little detail or interest other than the B17, the smoke trails are just naff (putting it politely!), the baackground probably wasn't the best of choices........the list goes on!

Hey guys.

Really appreciate your kind feedback, happy you enjoyed taking a look. Dai, i do have a shot in mind that would heavily feature grass but not got my head around it yet :great: Needles the worst thing you can do is not post your shots. Feedback from people is by far the best way to learn and i would have got nowhere without it. As long as you can take a few negative comments about your shots and put them right in the next anyone can do it. Editing to me is learning lots of small skills and bringing them all together to form a shot. The shot may look complex but is simply broken down into lots of smaller steps. Also looking at photos of the real thing will always help.

Cheers...

steve