• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qantas A380 at Sydney:

Out of Kingsford Smith and now to the city and if you look carefully, there is the SCG:

fsx2010033118093770.jpg

Low pass over Sydney with wheels down:

fsx2010033118055843.jpg

Now over the top of Sydney and back to the airport and note the Sydney Sky Deck (long thin tower with gold platform on top)

fsx2010033118092832.jpg

Mutley can I please withdraw my 'caught the bus' image with this to replace it pleas

Rich

Ok Rich, no problem.

Clock is ticking guys, another 4 hours to post/ change your shots! :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Some brilliant entries again this month, this was a very popular theme.

After much deliberation this months winner is Soya with this shot of the "Sunset Bus"

Super use of colour with the sky and livery complimenting simply excellent!

march_2010_soya.jpg

Welcome to the previous winners club Soya!

Please check your PMs

Joe

Wow :winka: , this is a very nice Easter Surprise. Thank you Joe for choosing my shot as the winner, it must be really hard judging these competitions as of late due to the fact that many have really put in some great entries over these past few competitions. And thank the rest of you for your praise and your own great entries, I have seen some fantastic improvements in quality and artistry among many of you regulars and March was no exception. I hope you all feel inspired by many of these great entries into these competitions as they have done for me, I personally feel I have improved my screenshots by simply seeing and being inspired by other pieces of screenshot art, here and other forums. So please all continue giving it your best and see you all in next months competition :thumbup: .

Cheers