If you want to add your location to our member map please click on the Member Map tab above.

You can add a pin in or near your location. The search facility is very good, it will work with town names, zip and postal codes etc.

I realise for some members this would be too much detail, you can always just pin your country.

Cheers,

Joe

Hehe... I remember laughing for about eleventy-million hours when we were 10 years old, and on the train to Scarborough... pulling into "Pontefract Baghill" train station.

Oh, to be a kid again. But, I do love those black sweety things (I can't spell likorish !!!).

Probably me being stupid again, but, having entered my City, I still don't see my place on the members map ...... what am I doing wrong?!?!

David

It's there.. Right in the middle of Paris...

And I've got mine in there too...

What do the blue circles signify? ... multiple pins??

David

Hi David, the bigger circles signify clusters of members like you suggest, quite good feature when you zoom out so the screen is not cluttered.

Cheers

Joe

Gabe, Baghill station isn't too far from me, the line runs past the end of the street. The house we used to rent was about 100 yards from the station. It's not really used much now, just the odd goods train going through it.

I work at Haribo and cannot stand the smell of liquorice, typically it's the one smell that dominates all the others :001_th_smiles48:

It's only been up for a day John!

We know there are South Africans, Canadians, Greeks, Swiss, Spanish, Netherlands, Norwegians and loads of Aussies! it would be great to see those pins in the board!!

Gabe, Baghill station isn't too far from me, the line runs past the end of the street. The house we used to rent was about 100 yards from the station. It's not really used much now, just the odd goods train going through it.

I work at Haribo and cannot stand the smell of liquorice, typically it's the one smell that dominates all the others :001_th_smiles48:

Hehe... I love liquorice... but it doesn't get on with my crowns ! Strangely enough, I despise Aniseed... Hmmm.

:th_smiles73:

So what happened to Baghill ? It was on the main route from Sheffield to Scarborough back in the 70's. New station built ?

There are 4 stations in the local area now: Baghill, Monkill, Tanshelf and xscape. I think most of the passenger stuff goes through monkhill and xscape. I know the Scarborough train goes through Monkhill as we looked at using it a while back

• 1 month later...

I find it somewhat curious that i'm the only swede on this forum at the moment, but two people from greenland found their way here :P

I must try to lure some decent swedes to the hangar.. to bad I really havn't found any active swedish FS forums to recruit from..

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Fighterpilot, the only other swede I've ever seen here??

Sometimes people drift off, get fed up with flight sim, get back into flight sim and come back!

If you can get some more of your country men then more the merrier :dance2: