feel the power: GR4 takes to the skies (RE-Visited 25/01/08)

Beautiful!!

I've been...delivering newspapers, marking a football pitch, then blowing all the money I earnt on the previous 2 thing Christmas shopping in Cheltenham...getting dragged around all the girly clothes shops... :mrhappy:

And not finding JF's Flying Club in Game.. :sadblinky:

Fantastic Simi! Love the Harrier, can the FS9 model do a vertical takeoff?

I've been...lazing about the house all day and putting the Christmas decorations up - no revising for me as there's only one exam to do on Monday so no pressure...jealous lads? :mrhappy:

Dave

Fantastic Simi! Love the Harrier, can the FS9 model do a vertical takeoff?

I've been...lazing about the house all day and putting the Christmas decorations up - no revising for me as there's only one exam to do on Monday so no pressure...jealous lads? :mrhappy:

Dave

I agree with Steve on this Dave..... Th GR4's a Tornado :yes:, i think you're referring to the GR7 or GR9 which are both Harriers.

on that note, yes they can... i suggest you go take a look here for a decent GR7 with full V/STOL capabilities inside FS9!

I have to agree with mulletman on this one. The edit is fantastic, but I think that if you just motion blurred and cropped, as you did in the edit, that would be the most realistic option. Anyway, thats just my opinion, but I'm sure you had lots of fun with the editing program and that shot, so feel free to ignore me with the boring part! :mrhappy:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say, Im only in year 9 Dave, so no exams for me WHATSOEVER! :yes: Even more jealous? :yes:

Kind Regards,

Tap

• 1 month later...