RealAir Simulations Turbine Duke V2

What can I say, in my opinion it's RealAir's best release yet.

Iv'e been too busy this week showing tons of people round my house to fly it much. Hoping to get some flying in at the weekend if the viewings calm down.

May get the Flight1 GTN 750 for it.

Looks amazing. Def going onto my shopping list.

I have gotten used to Turboprop lag, even though I don't much like it, the power they produce is worth the hassles. :)

re: cockpit lighting, I have Flysimware's Cessna 402 for FSX that uses dimmer switches for instruments and panel lights, operated by mouse scroll wheel, Extremely useful and appreciated touches IMO.

Excellent review.

Cheers.

Nice review Martin.

Perhaps it's time to start looking at RealAir for a change.

Cheers.

I would highly recommend RealAir, and as Mutley will tell you I'm a fussy devil. I tend to complain about things most don't give a damn about.

I have the B60 V2 and the Lancair, as well as the turbine V2 as well now of course. All awesome add-on's and very addictive.

Flight dynamics are top-notch and systems modelling too.

The thing that impresses me about Rob and Shaun is their dedication. Rob was telling me a while back about the customisation, re-coding and hundreds of hours of tweaking they did. Impressive for a mere two man team.

Looks amazing. Def going onto my shopping list.

I have gotten used to Turboprop lag, even though I don't much like it, the power they produce is worth the hassles. :)

re: cockpit lighting, I have Flysimware's Cessna 402 for FSX that uses dimmer switches for instruments and panel lights, operated by mouse scroll wheel, Extremely useful and appreciated touches IMO.

Excellent review.

Cheers.

There are quite a few add-on's now with adjustable cockpit lighting. PMDG for example. Yes, this was my only "minor" criticism. The panel was a bit darker than I would have liked at night. may be just my setup. No big deal, I'm being ultra fussy as usual, but a method to adjusting the panel lighting to suit individual requirements would be good.

Realair has been a top develloper since ages. 

Their fs2002 Siai Marchettti was a milestone in AC, the fs2004 and fsx versions just got better. The Scout was my favorite and still is an absolute top bush plane. After buying that one, I stopped liking other publishers AC.

Unfortunately they produce few AC and what they make now is not really my cup of tea.  I´m into other kind of AC. I´ve never liked the looks of the Duke, but reviews like this one makes me think. Maybe i should change my likings.  :cool:

Great review Martin, you swung it, I bought both Fsx & P3D versions yesterday.

Love Realair products, I have Legacy and SF260as well as old v1 Duke.

Had issue with install but Rob was brilliant, emailing me 4 times in 1.5 hours to sort it, top dog company, will always recommend...

wayne