August: Lakes and Mountains

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had a very high standard of entries this month, well done one and all, as you can appreciate this was not an easy one to judge.

Unfortunately 3 were disqualified because they were the wrong file format, shame because they were very good.

I can say that there are definitely some future winner screeshotters in there so keep entering our competitions.

This months theme was lakes and mountains and I think the winner has gone away thought about it and produced a shot exactly on target!

So without further ado the winner of the August competition is rich0984 :yes: :thum: :good

aug_ss_winner.jpg

Well done!!

Cheers

:sad:

I wanted to win! Oh well theres always next month!

Well done Rich!

:rockon:

It all starts again tomorrow Luke, I'm sure you will come up with a cracker but make sure it is a jpg image!

Cheers

I wanted to win! Oh well theres always next month!

Well done Rich!

It all starts again tomorrow Luke, I'm sure you will come up with a cracker but make sure it is a jpg image!

Cheers

:poster_oops:

I thought I posted JPG, If I make this mistake, please tell me :rockon: What theme is it?

:bored:

Thank you for the comments everyone and thank you Mutley and Just Flight for the competition, cheered me up greatly on a gloomy Monday morning. There were some truly great entries this month, oh and yes Phil it is lake Como with the scenery add on. I have just sent the pm and have chosen the Mosquito because I hadn't got round to purchasing it yet and now I can splash out on the expansion packs :rockon:. And Good luck to everyone this month!

:rockon: Well Done Rich Your's was one of two that I picked as the winner. :good Hope you get hours of great flying :vulc with your prize.

Kind Regards mike H

PS I see you are getting the Mossie. I have the demo and the engine sound is to die for. Enjoy. :sad: