Really nice, Joe.  Will take a little getting used to but no bad impressions of anything yet.  Really appreciate all the hard work involved in keeping this site alive and fresh for all of us to enjoy.

John

• Like 1

Still liking this except 2 things, the pop up that keeps asking if I want notifications, can I stop this? and the bloody union jack, sorry but I am sure English, Scottish & Welsh would prefer our own flags.....it is great though and I do like how easy it is to post pics....great work Joe.....

Great work it looks nice and shiny :) The only kind of niggle I have about it is the mobile version - going say from the screenshots forum to home is not so simple. You have to click on the previous forums link several times. Other than that it is nice to keep it fresh and I am sure I will be getting used to it ;)

Keep up the superb work Joe, cheers!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wain said:

Still liking this except 2 things, the pop up that keeps asking if I want notifications, can I stop this? and the bloody union jack, sorry but I am sure English, Scottish & Welsh would prefer our own flags.....it is great though and I do like how easy it is to post pics....great work Joe.....

The forum software uses a built in geolocator to determine your location and they only have a UK location so sets the Union Flag, unfortunately this is a limitation of the core forum software. Requests have been sent for sub divisions but have not come back with positive responses.

I think your notification question has been answered by Brett in another post, you can turn it off. :hat:

21 hours ago, UKJim said:

Great work it looks nice and shiny :) The only kind of niggle I have about it is the mobile version - going say from the screenshots forum to home is not so simple. You have to click on the previous forums link several times. Other than that it is nice to keep it fresh and I am sure I will be getting used to it ;)

Keep up the superb work Joe, cheers!

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback,try clicking/touching on the forum logo to  take you home. :) 

• Like 1