Challenge Control Centre (CCC)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, I agree with everyone that studies come first, you may have noticed me not posting much recently, I have so much work at the moment I just don't have time to comment on everything.

Back to the point... I'm quite happy to fly this Leg, considering I stayed just up the hill from Innsbruck this summer so the area has an added interest for me.

Obviously if someone is desperate for a fly then I won't get in the way but I could have the shots up by Sunday evening if need be.

Cheers.

Hi Marcus,

Sorry for the late reply we all understand that studies come first. :rockon:

No problem with the flight now we know you are out there and ok

Good luck with your exams.

Phil if you could do the honours then looking I'm looking forward to your flight.

Steve, I sure we will need to call on your services soon!

Cheers

Good Luck with your exams Marcus, sorry you couldn't make the flight this time. Plenty of time in the future tho.

Looking forward to my leg of the journey and I am really excited about the impending landing at Courchevel :mrhappy:

Cheers for now .

• 2 weeks later...

Im on with it now guys, currently 150nm outsite LROP.

Apologies for the delay in getting the flight done, i've been really busy last week and planned to get the flight done on Friday. As I walked through the door on Friday afternoon after my full time job had finished for the week, I had a call from someone who needed some accounts doing urgently so they can apply for a mortgage.

Photos will be up later

Quite understand how real life gets in the way things. Not a problem Rob, was just wondering why nothing had been posted. Just found out myself i'll be away some of weekend because a ferry has had a run in with another ship. All the way to Middlesborough to scaffold at night :thum: Funny how its always an emergency out of hours :thum:

steve

• 1 month later...

Dai is about two thirds along the way of a very long flight, he has been reporting in to me but has been busy in the RW .

To top it all he has got caught up in all the snow in Siberia and the sheep escaped as well :great:

I am sure a post will be made soon!

Cheers

We should never distract a welshman from their duties ey mut!

I suspect maybe dai's tractor is broken in the snow and taken up sheep racing as his local sport

run_sheep_run.jpg

Sheep riding sheep, now that is bizarre!

As for the tractor, that looks to be a good addon to get for TSX, (Agri-Sim's Trac-Sim X) Not Rescue Pilot but Tractor Rescue - The AA edition.

Cheers