Brrr! It's that time again for us in the Northern hemisphere!

The theme for December is Winter Scenes...

...So that means any aircraft (No Santa shots please icon_mrhappy.gif ) in any situation so long as it has a winter feel.

Normal rules apply with one exception for this time only, you can edit the shot as you see fit but we still want it to be representative of what you see in flight sim. please see the top of this forum for the other rules which still apply 001_th_smiles89.gif

Here's my chance to wish you all a great holiday season, I hope you have fun!

dec08med.jpg

Good luck everyone, the competition ends noon GMT on Wednesday 31 December 2008.

Cheers

Aw, C'mon Boss! You know I've been saving this one up....:

MutDeccomp.jpg

It took me ages to write Merry Christmas after editing the sleigh's CFG file - and I'm dying to get my hands on that Mk III Lanc!!!

Cheers - Dai. :clap:

Hey guys, some nice shots you have done.

Joe just wondering, whats an edit that represents what you see in flightsim ? Do you just mean no photoelements but edit away as you like or....you can only touch up a shot with a bit of lighting etc ?

steve

Hey guys, some nice shots you have done.

Joe just wondering, whats an edit that represents what you see in flightsim ? Do you just mean no photoelements but edit away as you like or....you can only touch up a shot with a bit of lighting etc ?

steve

Hi Steve,

Difficult to answer that one! I'm flexible, I would not want to see posterised colours, so as long as the finished article as well as coming from flight sim, looks like it originated from flight sim then thats ok.

All was was really anticipating was borders, text and the odd holly leaf! :thum:

Cheers,

My 1st.Shot. Just giving "Santa" a Helping Hand. :thum:

No Edit to picture just added a frame + present's and message.

2008-12-8_17-43-23-421-1.gif

Something went wrong with the size while uploading. :shock: :gaah:

Thanks hurricanemk1c and i have a screen shot of a CP ifly 747-400 ready to take off from Tai Kak,but without the snow, somewhere in my picture file. :doh I like your 1st. Shot. Good luck in the comp.

ifly have some nice liveries and good cabin views it would be nice to have it on FSX as well. :thum: