• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we should leave it to the boss to decide....

Indeed but to quote the rules

The judge(s) will not enter onto conversations about individual entries suitability.

You makes your post and takes your chance!

I think that's the best so far Edward

Well Rob, there has been some truely superb entries this month with about 8 or 9 potential winning entries. As has been the case lately the standerd of screenshots has got higher and Higher each month with some deserving screenshots 'not upto scratch'. It will be intersting to see who regins supremie on Wendsday. Good luck to all who entered. Thanks for the comment by the way :clapping:

Hello all. New member here! There are some excellent shots in this thread, but thought I'd give it my best shot. I found this thread just in time - after all, you can't have a wing view contest without A2A's beautiful Stratocruiser :smile:

So here are three entries from me:

3960033811_71843c80b3_o.jpg

3960805672_42d4484071_o.jpg

3960034281_1b13f87f8d_o.jpg

Good luck all!

Martyn

Welcome to the forums Mustang and great shots btw.

I nearly forgot to enter this month, been so busy... :winka:

TWA Wings:

TWAWings.jpg

A Heck of a View:

Heckofaview.jpg

Lost Spirit:

LostSpirit.jpg

Best of luck to everyone, seen some great entries this month, well done all.

indeed, some really cracking entries this month...in fact, so good as to force me to feel like i should withdraw from this months entries...i mean, really, how can FS9 compete with the terrain details of FSX.

Mut, sorry mate, but i'm out this month...come to think of it, its the same reason i didnt enter last month either.

Thanks for the welcome, Soya! :whis:

i mean, really, how can FS9 compete with the terrain details of FSX.

Well, FS9 can still turn out some pretty stunning shots - I've been having a wander through some of the many previous months' entries the last couple of days. A good angle and good composition are more important than any photo-real terrain or otherwise.

I see a lot of FSX shots that are stunning at a glance, but as a screenshot they're sometimes not that exciting or special, beyond the add-on terrain or aircraft that makes up most of the picture. (My first entry above is one such example! I only included it because the wing looks so nice and shiny! :winka: )

I'm just the new guy and you're perfectly entitled to your view, but don't abandon all hope! :whis:

Martyn

Wow!

This month's theme Wing Views is probably one of our best contests yet with a very high standard of entries.

All of you have obviously put in a lot of time and effort and that is very much appreciated. :winka:

It was hinted this theme would be FSX biased because of its scenery capabilities but I do look for the best interpretation and presentation of the subject then the peripheral quality is taken into account.

This month's winner has stormed in from nowhere, yes another new entrant joining our band of talented winners!

So without further ado, this month's winner is Mustang with this beautiful wing shot. Great perspective, great choice of aircraft and great detail.

Well done Martyn, expect a PM

Sep09_wing_view_mustang.jpg