TRB is grounded

Hi,

As some of you may knw at easter I had an oppereation of my left foot to remove the nail bed because I suffer (used to) from ingrown toe nails. well to day I had my right foot operated on, and I am pleased to say that all is well. Now I get two weeks off because that is how long it takes to recover and my school has said at least a week and a half off.

I hope to be able to get back up and on FSX by the weekend but right now I have my xbox that I got for my birthday to keep me entertained :thum:

A very sore footed TRB :smile:

Ah, the good old In-growing toe nail, ive had two operations on both feet for that, only 2 days off for me though. :cool: That was 6 years ago though!

Hope your foot isn't sore for long! And don't play football and rugby a week after like i was made to! :thanks:

Hi guys,

Just a quick update foot was doing well but now appears to be infected :help::thanks: But I am at the doctors tomorrow to have it redressed so we shall double check it then and I am on antibiotics. But there is good news I took my last pain killer about half past eight last night! so that is really good. I can now get on FS and have my foot on an upside down washing basket with pillow. The other good news is that I can now get washed by sitting on the step up stool in the bath and my right leg + foot hanging out of the bath.

All in all I am really coming along well with my foot. On Friday I could only get to the toilet and back but now I can limp round the house! without the crutches!!! :thum:

mum said that I could buy an FS add-ons So I re went with the 747 200/300 as it decided not to disply a panel but now it does so that is good as well. I hope to be walking around on it by mid next week :thanks: Oh and thanks for the concerns about me. :cool:

A getting better TRB :cool:

Been to the DR's today to have it redressed from what I caught all is well and it's just red from the opp. At home now and have hardly any pain in my foot now so it's time that I went on the xbox to kill Nazis in cod 5! All is coming alond well now and I should have my legs pics up later.

Nearly there now, TRB :thum:

Good to hear that you're recovering well and that there was no infection.

Even though I'm a financial controller I do work in the health care business, and from what I picked up infections of surgical wound can be hard to get sorted. And the cost of sorting out a bad infection are very high.

From what I picked up I seem to recall that about 10% of the health care budget in sweden is used to sort out infections from surgery!

Thankfully TRB foot is not infected, he had to take antibiotics before the operation and has a few doses to go now. It actually looks quite good now it has been cleaned a bit. Back to the doctors tomorrow they should let him know when the stiches have to come out :thumbup:

At least he is getting round the house better and is back to flying again :whis:

• 2 weeks later...