I'm finally a father!!

Saturday morning at 5:46 me and my wife got a little son (and a future FS-pilot prehaps :) ). He was 52 cm long and weight 3,6 kg when he came out...

I'll leave it up to you guys to convert that into imperial measures :)

We're still stuck at the hospital. There's a few issuses with my wifes blood values that needs to be sorted out before we get to go back home, but nothing serious...

stork2.gif

woop, congratulations Mikael! Welcome to parenthood, one of lifes most challenging and certainly the most rewarding thing for any person to experience...i'm 5 years into the game and still finding new challenges!

Hi Mikael, CONGRATULATIONS! to You, Your Wife and your new Son. If you have half the fun I've had with my Son whilst he was growing up, you will do ok. My son is now a father to his own 2 children now and he is going through all the things I did with him. IT'S GREAT.

ENJOY!

Kindest regards :)

Thanks for your kind words every one.. this really is a place full of great and friendly people..

We were finally given premission to go home this morning, so since about 2 hours we are now back home.

@John: Pictures.. well sure. At the moment I only have one on the laptop, so you'll have to make do with what I have...

Little Kasper was about 6 hours old when I took this photo..

201005290622.jpg

Excellent news - my hearty congratulations! And I do hope you enjoy the experience of getting to grips with all those new jobs, getting up at night, changing nappies, etc.... :bowdown:

Cheers- Dai. :dance:

Edited by Mut, you can say "nappies2 Dai it's not a profanity is it? :clapping:

Only just seen this post so sorry for the lateness.

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy! I agree with everyone who has said it is the best thing being a parent. My Harry is 2 years old and it's amazing watching him grow and change. Enjoy every moment

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks collin, and Phil..

@Phil... I think that goes for my father too... he�s already started talking about a RC Car, for Kasper of course :biggrin: