Update on Dodgy Alan (Get well soon)

Guess what, I,m HOME !! The docs believed that as I was doing everything for myself and getting about normally, no further good would be gained by staying in hospital! I progressed far quicker than they expected so to day I was given the option of going home. I didnt need asking twice! Once the consultants and registrars had agreed with each other that was it! They paid for a cab and I was home by 6pm! I missed my last dose fh hospital food by about 15 minutes ! Phew ! close squeak. I just want to thank you all for all the goodwill messages. It means a lot to me. Thank you all so very very much.

Great news Alan, there's nothing quite like the feeling and comfort of being in your own space.

Well done on missing that last meal, that was a close shave, you would have needed another day to get over that!

It's good to see you in in such high spirits it all helps to speed up the healing process.

Cheers,

Joe

We can always arrange for the last hospital meal to be forwarded on to you Alan. That's if you miss it that is. :huh:

Take things easy and really glad you're home again.

Regards to your family also. It must have been a strain on them also.

Best wishes

Brian :thum:

Great news Alan, welcome back to the madhouse ;)

Even though I spend every workday in a hospital trying to sort out the finances of an orthopeadic clinic I'm glad I havn't spent a day in hospital as a patient since I was about 12 years old. But as it seems the problem with food on the wards is a global problem. Most places here in sweden suffer from the same complaints. We must have a good kitchen where I work, because many of our patients compliments the good food in our patient polls.