August: Lakes and Mountains

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thought i would have a go at this comp, just about managed to find my login details today! I know this has been on JF forum before, but i cant get to my flight sim for the time being, so this will have to do for now! Thanks :cool:

approachingspain-1.jpg

Aircraft is Project Airbus A319-121 easyJet

Hey guys, man this is going to be a tough comp, so may quality entrants. Figured i would drop just one shot in for now until i can get a bit more creative. I think i need to get a bit more mountain in the shot but 2 more trys yet :yes:

Joe, you know how much i like to edit so this is hard :roll: You say superficial edits are allowed well, this shot has a little brightness and contrast with a hint of purple. If this is too much just let me know and i'll try again. I'm not sure why but my screenies always look a ton more dull than when i'm playing FSX. Anyhoo, your word is law :yes:

mut-comp-1.jpg

steve

Last 2 from me, had the easyJet one a few pages back, here are two with a bit of a military theme.. i noticed someone else decided to do a Hawk T1a, but i already took my shot so im guna post it anyway, hope you dont mind! As usual, un-edited.

Red Arrows showing off for the RAF camera's

RedArrows.jpg

One rarely seen, a Dassault Mirage 2000, i know its french, but i was pleased with this shot :cool:

dassaultmirage.jpg

Thanks, and good luck to everyone.. there are so many excellent shots so far in this competition, its hard to spot a winner!

Well this competition has plenty of exactly that. It's been good looking through the rest of the entries and thought I might aswell as have a dabble.

PSS Jet2.com B757 around Gran Canaria by CanarySim (excellent freeware :wink:)

mutleysentry.jpg

[Edit] Thought I'd better add that no edits other than Crop and Sig

Tell me what you think :roll:!

Thanks,

Ryan

I only recently started posting pictures now my computer is upgraded for FSX. The first two of my shots were taken in the very scenic Switzerland. This one at Samedan-LSZS with the Pilatus PC-12, a Swiss plane.

Pic1.jpg

I then flew the EH101 around Zurich and on to Interlaken

Pic3.jpg

Here we go in Cumbria for a complete change.....

2008-8-27_22-9-32-183.jpg

I enjoyed posting but its so heart rending trying to decide which ones you like best. Enjoy...

Reider

AKA Steve