• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people.

I am not dead!

Just one shot for me in this competition...

Boeing 777, isnt she a beauty!

Update.jpg

It is only quick editing, diffuse glow added, curves changed a tiny bit and thats it.

Just to give it a more real look thats all.

I hope its not to much.

Regards.

David, thanks, but i'm not the VA owner. I'm in the staff as Graphics and Repaints Director, and obviously as a pilot. Anyway, with no doubts, Aeroservice is the most active VA in Italy.

I'm glad you liked it. :blush

Edit: here you can find a video I made to promote the VA, enjoy!

e8rcko1hz0w

Ciao! :thum:

Fantastic shot Dai.

I've found the following screenie on my hard disk, it's about march, and I think it could be suitable for the competition, even if it's just a quickie.

MAAM SIM North American B25 Mitchell, after takeoff from Tarumpitao Point.

Somebody in the cockpit seems to say 'Hey Captain, I know, it's a hot day, but what about closing that window? THANKS!!!" :clap:

B25J01.jpg

Hmm i could be way wrong here as i often am but is the B-25 not built by North American so an odd choice for a Boeing contest.

Dai i think you have a missing texture on the belly dome. Also if interested take a look at Yago9s' skin for this bird, its photoreal and brings it alive. Nice to see a non airliner entry though, top marks for that alone. :clap:

Keep it up guys, so much talent here i don't know how Mr Mutley chooses a winner :roll:

steve

Hmm i could be way wrong here as i often am but is the B-25 not built by North American so an odd choice for a Boeing contest.

You're right Steve, I know it's North American, but it is reported as a Boeing legacy: http://www.boeing.com/history/bna/b25.htm

No problems if not suitable for the contest, anyway. :clap:

Ciao!

Hi Rosario,

I think in the spirit of the competition I would agree with Steve and put this down as a North American B-25 Mitchell. Boeing didn't acquire the company until Dec 1996 long after its active service.

Please feel free to post a different aircraft :thum:

Cheers