• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, im new to this forum, and was just wondering as the theme is Boeing, does that include companies that Boeing have bought out e.g McDonnell Douglas and the KC-10 Tanker?

Some great shots on here, very impressed with the standards

Cheers

Snogger

Hi Snogger,

The decision was it should be mainstream Boeing, there will be plenty of opportunity to post derivatives in future contests :thumb:

Cheers

Whoa Phil your second shot is a winner, a peach of a shot. Not much hope now and have no WAF for snazzy angles so two pretty plain shots from me.

Boeing-1.jpg

boeing-2.jpg

I might post a 3rd if i get time but with a P-38 about to arrive i might be a little busy :thum:

steve

Just time for another couple from me......

The first is a Boeing Clipper, heading for Honolulu, after a dawn start from Roratonga:

SeptClipperatRoratonga.jpg

And, lastly, the Space Shuttle over Florida:

SeptSpaceShuttleoverFlorida.jpg

I hope you'll allow this, Dear Judges, as Boeing's Space Exploration Division has been mainly responsible for the design, manufacture and support of the Space Shuttle fleet since the first flight in 1981. (See here for an more complete explanation!) :mrhappy:

Cheers - Dai. :thum:

Thanks again for all your fabulous support this month for the screenshot competition, 50 shots this time :bowdown:

Unfortunately, 7 shots were disqualified this month, 3 for oversize, 3 for wrong format (png) and 1 for ineligible (Me!!)

You are all really upping your game and there are so many potential competition winners it makes judging really difficult.

But looking at the theme "Boeing" the shot has to be about the aircraft, the company.

Special mention goes to the final 5, Dai for his Super Fortress taking off from Boeing field with Mount Rainier in the background, Mike H for his 737 in Continental livery, Reef for his 707 Dodgers livery and daveygurm10 for his 737-300ER cockpit shot.

But there can only be one winner and this this month..

Simple and straight to the point..

Drum roll....

I know I am going to regret this?!!... :mrhappy:

FSXforever (Luke) for for his evening take off shot in the Boeing Dreamliner livery with the spotlight on the Boeing logo, inspired shot sir!

Competition.jpg

Well done :thum: :clap: :clap: Please can you mail me with your download choice from the Just Flight range,

Cheers

!!!! :clap: :clap: :yes: YAY!!! I :thum: I'm just so happy, just got back from school and I won!!! Hmm.. What to pick? :mrhappy: Do you think I can wait for the release of Traffic X and get the download from that? :yes:

Could be a long wait but I see no reason why not :bowdown:

Mail me once you have decided, well done :dance: