How long are your flights...?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So...if you are on your favorite flight sim, how long do you generally fly for on individual flights?  I must admit that I tend to fly short ones, like 20 - 30 mins.  I did manage an hour once but las

As far as roleplaying a stewardess and fetching me drinks. I have been married for close to 37 years and been together for forty, I know what her exact facial expression and answer would be to that re

I may have been disparaging about the Mrs earlier in this post but as we will be married for 33 years this year I guess we fit together well enough!  We too have picked up a couple of ......well I can

My hair is pretty long, about the middle of my back, just wish I still had some on top. :D (yep I am one of those guys:blink2:) Except for two tours in the military it's always been long and I haven't gotten the nerve to act my age yet.^_^

1 hour ago, brett said:

My hair is pretty long, about the middle of my back, just wish I still had some on top. :D (yep I am one of those guys:blink2:) Except for two tours in the military it's always been long and I haven't gotten the nerve to act my age yet.^_^

It's not much fun having to act your age!!!  :old-git: 

Why is it that when in Walmart, I get the urge to move the KY jelly with the other jellies, just for the heck of it!!!  Maybe it is my silly sense of humor!! :P

• Like 1