The Jokes topic (Do not enter if easily offended)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a night I think, I'm going to lose my drivers license and all just because of a stupid police officer... The conversation went like this, when I got pulled over in my truck: Officer: "Li

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 AM. Can you believe that? 2:30 AM! Luckily for him, I was still up playing my bagpipes.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, allardjd said:

I doubt Bill has seen hers for years, but has seen plenty of others, no doubt.

John

If Hilary wins, she has the knowledge that whenever she sits in the Oval office, she'll be in the same chair where here husband was "serviced" ! I wonder if she'll get a male intern to return the favour!!!  Eeewwww!

I think we should get back to posting jokes before we all get banned.^_^

Broccoli: Hey, I look like a tree.

Mushroom: Wow, I look just like an umbrella.

Walnut: I look exactly like a brain.

Banana: Man, can we change the topic please?

• Like 2

A blonde teenager, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-woman"

She started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house, and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said, "How much will you charge me?"

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes ALL the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes we've been getting by email lately."

Later that day, the blonde teenager came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.

"Yes, she replied, and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50.00 and handed it to her along with a $10.00 tip.

“And, by the way," the teenager added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."

• Like 4

As you all know I love wordplay...and do it often. I discovered a wordplay today that I'm astonished hasn't been HashTag'd yet, especially in light of the obvious similarity between this gentl..guy's name and a certain slang word. I mean...really UK twitter people?! ...are you sleeping on the job over there?

Please, use and share:

#DonLoudFart

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So here's the important question, You're a Coastguard Cutter Skipper, you get a distress call saying that a boat carrying Hilary Clinton and Donald Trum has sunk and both are in the water. When you get to the co-ordinates, Clinton is 100 yards to Port and Trump is 50 yards to starboard. Both are struggling to stay alive. Now the question is this , Do you post the pictures to Facebook first or Twitter ?  :whis:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, dodgy-alan said:

So here's the important question, You're a Coastguard Cutter Skipper, you get a distress call saying that a boat carrying Hilary Clinton and Donald Trum has sunk and both are in the water. When you get to the co-ordinates, Clinton is 100 yards to Port and Trump is 50 yards to starboard. Both are struggling to stay alive. Now the question is this , Do you post the pictures to Facebook first or Twitter ?  :whis:

Try Hard to Port, hit the starboard bow thruster to help cut the turn to swing the prop wash over both of them...ooops.:whis:

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Like 2

On 9/25/2016 at 20:47, Captain Coffee said:

As you all know I love wordplay...and do it often. I discovered a wordplay today that I'm astonished hasn't been HashTag'd yet, especially in light of the obvious similarity between this gentl..guy's name and a certain slang word. I mean...really UK twitter people?! ...are you sleeping on the job over there?

Please, use and share:

#DonLoudFart

Matt, or anyone else, take a look at my profile picture. I can't for the life of me post it here because... I'm stupid and don't know how. :wacko2: 

• Like 1

"Hillary Clinton has been attacking Donald Trump over his 'country club' lifestyle.

Hillary made the remarks during a speech none of us could afford to attend." 

Apparently many women will not be voting for Hillary Clinton this year,

when asked why, they stated the last Clinton Presidency left a bad taste in their mouth's. 

• Like 2

A-Z of daft definitions, some may seem odd to non-Brits!

Aberdare — To challenge Benny, Bjorn, Agnetha and Anni-Frid

Boutique — To heckle wood

Cesspit — Brad’s unsavoury brother

Dace — What the Queen uses to play board games

Endorse — Loser in the Grand National

Flirt — A vehicle driven by a Geordie milkman

Geriatric — Three goals scored by Germans

Hydrangea — Warning from Tonto

Icon — Optical illusion

Jocular — Scots vampire

Kimono — Yoko’s sister

Lamb shank — Sean Connery’s sheep has drowned

Malteser — Coming soon: a shopping centre!

Negligent — Man in lingerie

Onesie — What the Queen calls a selfie

Petulance — A vehicle that takes dogs and cats to hospital

Quest — The Jonathan Ross family coat of arms

Reincarnation — Born again as a tin of condensed milk

Snuffbox — Coffin

Taffeta — A cannibal with a preference for Welsh people

Unfettered — Without Greek cheese

Vaccinate — To administer drugs with a Hoover

Witchcraft — Magazine for boat owners

X-ray — A former fish

Yeoman — Presidential greeting (after George W. Bush’s matey comment to Tony Blair)

Zucchini — An animal park enthusiast

OK, so how many of you tried to talk like the Queen or Sean Connery? :D

• Like 4