Oct Theme = de Havilland aircraft

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for your marvelous entries this month, one of our best so far.

I know I keep saying it, but the standard of the entries is so high I really have difficulty finding one shot that ticks all the boxes but I think I have it it with this shot of the Tiger Moth submitted by PanzerFodder.

PF_Oct2011.jpg

Well done Graham, a beautiful shot with superb lighting that really captures a mood.

A PM will be winging its way to you soon!

Cheers,

Joe

excellent shot and a very worthy winner - well done Graham :clapping:

Nice post Simi, you were right up there too :yesa:

Not quite good enough though it seems....i must send more horse treats next time! (kidding!!! - absolutely NO bribes were offered!)

an another note, i had tried to upload a few shots of the DeHavilland Jet Dragon (produced by Hawker-Siddeley as the HS125) and DeHavilland 121 passenger jet (again, produced by Hawker Siddeley as the HS121 Trident) but had some major upload issues with PhotoBucket last night - don't ask, i nearly threw my PC about the room! ah well, can't win them all!

Thanks for the very kind comments Guys, and also a big thanks to Joe for running this comp every month :thumbsup:

My shot came from that Vancouver island flight that I posted the other day, it was a bit of a slip up on my part as I forgot to set the time in freeflight and it was almost dawn when it loaded! and it was raining hard :( , but I decided to make the most of it anyway and just waited on the runnway for a bit untill it was light enought to get the Tiger Moth off the ground, and now I'm so glad that I did that ;) .

Cheer's...Graham...