• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wing struts above the wing have to be big - they're in compression rather than tension and have to be beefy enough to not buckle. Wings struts below the wing are in tension and the load-bearing elemen

But can it lay an egg?   I've seen photos of that one before but don't know what it is or where it's based.  Such poor taste in flying objects is more commonly seen in the hot air balloon ge

What a cock up.

Posted Images

Really got to apologize. Sorry to get into this then mess it up.

Internet reception was really spotty where we are now. I'm pretty sure I've got 24 hours of good connection now. However, I prepared a new photo of a plane, placed it on my desktop, then tried to upload it to a reply. After reading the "Help" page, I used the icon (Image) on the toolbar that looks like a little photo to upload it and ran afoul of some sort of settings glitch. A little box pops up asking for the photo URL. This is something I can't solve quickly. I also tried a simple copy and paste but that won't work either. Sure could use some help.

Otherwise, let's have someone else upload a photo so I don't bring everything to a grinding halt.

Cheers,

March

Forum challenged from the S Pacific

Hi March,

This article may help http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/index.php/topic/7419-post-images-in-the-forum/#entry56521

Your picture has to exist on a web server, as Kieran says most of us use Photobucket free account.

If this is a problem please don't worry, you could email the shot to me and I'll post it for you or let someone else take your place.

Thanks

Joe