What military aircraft are you?

Just for fun,

I turned out to be a B52 :bowdown:

quiz983outcome2.jpg

You`re a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren`t afraid to throw your weight around.

Try it here!

Cheers

Good idea Mut!

I'm a

F-15 EAGLE!

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

I'd prefer to be a Vulcan or Spit!

Kieran

And I am a F/A-22 Raptor!

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

Looks like I'm a.......

C-5 Galaxy

quiz983outcome3.jpg

You are a C-5. You are a big lifter, and prefer to stay out of fights. You are plagued with maintenance issues, and thus people call you unflattering names all the time, but nonetheless they`ve found nobody suitable to take your place.

Fits me to a T! :bowdown:

Cheers - Dai. :)

A-10 Thunderbolt II

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you`re tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!

Its funny because that was the aircraft that sprung to mind before i took the poll :bowdown:

A-10 Thunderbolt II

You are an A-10. You may not be the prettiest or swiftest, but you`re tough as nails, and everyone knows not to mess with you!

Its funny because that was the aircraft that sprung to mind before i took the poll :bowdown:

I don't know Steve, Mrs Mutley thinks you are quite cute! :wub

(Should have gone to Specsavers :rofl )

Cheers

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

• 1 year later...

Looks like I am an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you`ve never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn`t care less about pollution.

My Results:

quiz983outcome5.jpg

EA-6B Prowler

HEHE so me!