• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

Hi folks, Well 630 miles later we've just got back from Cornwall, Had a wonderful time so now back home until this Friday when I'm off to Wales for a few days to attend my little nieces christening. I've had a good chuckle at you r captions but this was the one that clinched it!

"Just got my pink slip, 200 bucks says I can loop this baby....."

:thum:

Well done Brett, btw you owe me $200 as that is exactly what I DID do at the top of that climb ! I took my idea from a well known Youtube video of an RNZAF B757 doing a high speed pass and max rate climb at the end ! the aircraft appears to go into a roll at the top of it's climb. I just took it a stage further (after first turning off the sim overstress/crash detector protocols!). I approached Auckland airport going downhill untill over the runway she was doing somewhere around 600kts, then just pulled back ! the aircraft went up like a startled Snipe! At the top of the climb speed bled off rapidly so before she stalled I went all the way over, brought the nose down inverted then rolled upright and went back the way I had come!! The cabin crew had a hell of a job cleaning lunches and vomit off the ceiling! :D

Glad you had a nice trip Alan. Thanks for the vote of top giggle. :D The money is in the mail(you do take AH money, right?)

Here's the next one, I'll leave it up for a week.

funnylowflyer.jpg

We have a winner, good job Clem :thum:

Your up next........

Boy 1: I can hear the plane, it must be close.

Boy 2: You can hear it before you can see it usually. Just wait and see...

WHOOM.

Thanks to everyone that entered captions, they all made me laugh. :hat: