Welcome to Mutley's Hangar, sir. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Note to MH Members: Frooglesim forums will close next month and Froogle (Peter Wright) has recommended to his forum followers that they check out Mutley's Hangar and identify themselves when coming here by saying "Froogle sent me." Froogle is a big name in the flight sim world and has contributed much to our community. Mutley's Hangar extends a warm welcome all who come here from his forum.

Mutley and I had the privilege of having dinner with Froogle and his wife a week or so ago and he confided his plans to close his forum at that time.

So, all you MH Hangars-On, please do all you can to make any new members coming our way feel welcome.

John

• Like 1

Welcome, once you are here you will never leave.

I wonder if Froogle will still be doing his vids on you tube? Never been on his forum.....

Wayne

I wonder if Froogle will still be doing his vids on you tube? Never been on his forum.....

That's an emphatic "YES" on that.  The forum was in the doldrums but his YouTube stuff is very successful and he plans to continue with it.

John

• Like 1

our residence English professor named the new recruits, Frooglites! :D

Ah, they might have been Frooglites, but henceforth I hope they will join the Hangarians ;)

Welcome to the asylum Frooglites ;)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome all!

You don't have to be a bit loopy to be here -but it certainly helps!

Dean

Wow that's certainly a welcome! It's sad to see the froogle forum close but I have my own opinions as to why it never really took off. Anyway very much looking forward to being part of MH forums!

For some of us, it's mandatory to be 100% certifiable.  So much so, some of us have installed padded rooms in our houses.

Not to worry, David, for as long as you don't meet any of us in person, you are safe.

Oh, and welcome to the Hangar.

Cheers

Andrew