As the subject says, something like the shot below with a shot over, under or including the wing of the aircraft you are flying.

f16009.jpg

Good luck one and all, the competition finishes at 23:59 Wednesday 30th September 2009

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my entries guys and gals

first up the Boeing B47 stratojet, pilots checking all 3 port engines are ok !

B47wing.jpg

next we have the Sopwith triplane, seen at dawn over northern France in september 1915

DawnPatrol.jpg

HS146 heading south over lincolnshire at sunset

HS146atdusk.jpg

these may not be my final entries !!

2nd pic FSX unedited.Reflection of me and my Shadow

USAF Coast Guard C130 doing abit of low flying.I think the reflection of the clouds in the water through the prop make it look like a map of the world. :smile:2009-9-8_12-21-30-734.jpg

I know this will probably come out the wrong way but how can the above shot be called a wing veiw?

I understand your objection to it, and I did hesitate to post it. But after a glance in the definition in Mut's post (see below) I'd say it's within the rules... But I'll let Mut do the final judging on my interpretation...

As the subject says, something like the shot below with a shot over, under or including the wing of the aircraft you are flying.

Furthermore the Wing view of the default lear in FSX is from the tip of the wing in towards the body of the plane, and not from the cabin and out as in many add-on planes, so if you zoom out a bit you end up with almost this angle.