Mavis was always advanced for her years, going through puberty first among her peers. Other female penguins shunned her looking away when she came near, but she certainly caught the eyes of the boys!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 10:28, Captain Coffee said:

After a disheartening defeat, Trump rebrands himself Antartican, leaves his homeland, and seeks new followers amongst the worlds second largest population of landlocked bird brains.

Well done all,^_^ although I don't usually choose long captions, this one by Matt stood out.(although if it comes down to a race between Shillary and The Donald I would have to go with the hairpiece vs the mouthpiece:P)

Congrats and over to you Matt......

No good bump goes unpunished...heh. Right back at me.

Ok...I have been flying in Hawai'i ever since returning from vacay...I really didn't want to leave. What a terrific spot to live, and relax.

Ma'Haul'o Air has made some fast progress, as perhaps word of a "Motivated Newbie" got blown round the islands...

Lots of Mahalo attitude over there, :( including the loader guy at Hana airport. :(:(

Performance Eval time, let him have it:

Loadingissues.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 01:14, dodgy-alan said:

OK what wise guy pinched the engine?

That would certainly explain it.

We'll hang on to the loader guy (not many aplicants for the job, most kids prefering to grow dope and surf...we're lucky to have our houseplant killing clutz)...and we'll beef up security.

Thanks Inspector Gale. Over to you sir!