• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

Mike's latest attempt to add more horsepower to his whirley bird wasn't well thought out.

The winner is  Captain Coffee  :thum:

Nice one Matt , so it's over to you.

• Like 2

Being determined to demonstrate his new-found nautical prowess by not using the engine, Salty the Amateur Sailor is about to learn a double lesson about being becalmed and aground almost simultaneously.

Awash with excellent captions this round gentlemen...I was torn between these two. Brevity/wit points for John's :rofl:

I don't think this is the Bosporus.

John

Don't worry folks, I know this place like the back of my hand.......thunk, scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

But I went with Brett's because after a weekend of replacing the original water heater in my boat (Saturday morning the water pump started cycling every 30 seconds...gulp..."that's either a Very Easy fix, or a Very Expensive one"...it was the later. I was faced with having to remove an 18 inch cube from a not quite 14 inch hatch opening. Lots of cutting, bending and cussing got it out...) and...Brett's reply most resembles the back of my hands this Sunday evening.

Ouch.

Take it away Brett while I reapply the bandages.