My Desk!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Martin, conspicuous by its absence is a photo of YOUR desk. Lets have one! I'm sure your wife

will let you use the camera for that.

John

As an [under control for many years] OCD sufferer... The tidiness’ of my desk, and indeed the inside of my PC would shock you. :sad:

I think I still have some photos of both on Photobucket. Don't have a digital camera, so had to take them on my phone, so sorry about the lack of retina rupturing definition.

DSC00060.jpg

My desk isn't there, someone has stolen it.

I'll see what I can do later.

my lord Martin, its so tidy inside that case that one can even see the motherboard!!... reminds me of a Mac!

as for you others, lovely shots.. i'd post mine, however my digital camera has mysteriously gone missing and the wife is acting oddly quiet...well have to see what Santa brings and then i'll try get you a pic of my setup

Okay, heres mine. No prizes for tidyness, it normally is but its got a little messy recently what with my real world life and all.

Anyway, few cookies for you guys to spot...if you can be bothered.

MyDesk.jpg

Oh, and the lamp isnt normally in that position, its just it gave a better shot than using flash.

By Cookies, do you mean the pack of McVities in the far right of the picture, just in front of the mini boombox? :yes:

They ain't just mcvities. They are the indistructable chocolate hobnobs. :eyebrow:

And im dunking one, right now.

(tea is a 24 hour drink)

By Cookies, do you mean the pack of McVities in the far right of the picture, just in front of the mini boombox? :yes:

They ain't just mcvities. They are the indistructable chocolate hobnobs. :eyebrow:

And im dunking one, right now.

(tea is a 24 hour drink)

ahh, the venerable McVities 'Hob Nob'... apparently they work for the armed services, Royal Marines i heard. They certainly take a dunking before they give up, thats all i can say!!

LOL great desks guys, need to get me some of those rudder pedals you guys all have, sure would be easier for chopper flying. Also noticed in the JF office pics, my screenie is on the laptop with the big Mutleys' pointer. Thats made my day...fame at last :wacky:

steve

Here's one I took a few hours after the new machine was installed. Since then the printer has been taken off the desk, and the Logitech sub has replaced it. I also cleaned up those cords behind the monitor so they go under the desk instead of being all tangled behind the screen.

1024x768

P10007791.jpg