• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

"Noah!"
"Yes Lord?"
"Build me an ark."
"But Lord, I already did that."
"Build another one, this time with seven decks.
"Seven decks?"
"Yes, seven. And ensure that the lowest deck is watertight, fill it with water and put in some carp."
"Carp? Very well, as you wish, Lord. And the second deck?"
"Water and carp, likewise the third deck."
"My I venture a guess, Lord? Also the other four decks: water & carp?"
"Yes, Noah. I require a multi-storey carp ark."

• Like 3
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 04:27, dodgy-alan said:

Further proof that you cannot do a Lomcovak in a B737.

Score one for Dodgy Alan.  Good one, Al.  Actually all were good, and the reference to FSW was a close second to this one.

Your ball, Al.

John

• Like 1

Hi guys, thanks for waiting. I took this one in Somerset last week on the quayside at Watchet. it has to be Britains smallest Police Station! See what you can do with it. :D

20170720_115725.jpg

2 minutes ago, brett said:

Cause and Effect

Probably lost on the UK folks, Brett.  Not sure that cops there are stereotyped as incessant doughnut eaters.  Love the photo - even in a Krispy-Kreme box!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, allardjd said:

Probably lost on the UK folks, Brett.  Not sure that cops there are stereotyped as incessant doughnut eaters.  Love the photo - even in a Krispy-Kreme box!

Thanks, I like to think our UK brothers and sisters are up on Americanisms and I couldn't find any tiny biscuits in a box images.;)^_^

• Like 2

Due to Gov. cuts  local police are now working from lock ups.

Watchet  who's nicked our Hanging baskets ? also the flag  gone missing too.

Edited by mike H

This tiny police capsule has a unusual connection to the Apollo space program. Similar to the Apollo capsule when it was being built, the engineers involved felt the expense and added complexity of a window was unwarranted for what were essentially Switchboard and Screen Monitors biding time till there was "something to do", but the astronauts and local constabulary both put their collective feet down and demanded an outside viewport, and thus this tiny police box and the apollo capsules ended up with a tiny reinforced window based on the human demand to See Outside..even if you are just watching the telly 24/7.

On 7/22/2017 at 19:41, brett said:

If you think this is bad you should see the toilet

Giving this one to Brett, The sheer size of this place was causing chuckles among several tourists.