• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

Good ones gents,:rofl: this caption winner is Mike H going the classic route with,

How many men do you need to turn off the water main ?

Three .

One to hold the tap  and Two to turn his legs.

Over to you sir......

Thanks Brett  for picking mine.

I have a problem as I have moved from win 7  to win 10 with a new computer.:old-git: 

I have always used photobucket  to post my pic's and now it's not free, I want to use  Mutley's FS Snaps, but I am not sure how to convert BMP to Jpeg . 

Thanks

Mike

Hi have ago at this one

Well I got this far , just need to find how to make it Larger.

2017-7-11_18-37-42-985.jpg

Edited by brett
Fixed it for you, Brett

It is a bit hard to see Mike, instead of copy/pasting the Medium URL code which I believe you used, paste the BBCode right into the post and it will show it at it's full size, although it might not show to you until  submit the reply.:)

Right now it looks like a cheap version of a suppository that could be bad for your health :D

As the world makes the final push to Faith Based Economic systems that fly in the face of facts and observed reality, flying on a Wing and a Prayer has become redundant, and subject to extreme cost cutting measures by airlines.

The new Caveat Emptor: Let the Flyer be Prayer'ed.