• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 00:42, brett said:

It is a bit hard to see Mike, instead of copy/pasting the Medium URL code which I believe you used, paste the BBCode right into the post and it will show it at it's full size, although it might not show to you until  submit the reply.:)

Right now it looks like a cheap version of a suppository that could be bad for your health :D

Thanks a lot Brett for your help and info. Will have a go when I get back home soon.:thanks:

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mike H said:

Thanks a lot Brett for your help and info. Will have a go when I get back home soon.:thanks:

I already edited it within the thread Mike to keep things on track, safe travels.:)

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 21:27, dodgy-alan said:

Kim Jong Un finds a clever way to disguise his Guam bound Missiles! 

Nice one Alan, so it's over to you matey

• Like 1

Better here than Guess the Aircraft!!!  Interesting that the registration is Argentine and the airline name South African, but the photo credit is India.  Must be a true multi-national corporation behind this.

Just comments here, not an official entry...

John

• Like 1
11 hours ago, allardjd said:

Better here than Guess the Aircraft!!!  Interesting that the registration is Argentine and the airline name South African, but the photo credit is India.  Must be a true multi-national corporation behind this.

Just comments here, not an official entry...

John

*It looks like a Photoshop metaphor for someone's Airline baggage experience imo. I doubt a line of welded together VW camper bus sections could support an empenage and wings and still have room inside to shove bags.

*Not an official entry, just a comment ;)  :)

3 minutes ago, Captain Coffee said:

It looks like a Photoshop metaphor for someone's Airline baggage experience imo. I doubt a line of welded together VW camper bus sections could support an empenage and wings and still have room inside to shove bags.

No doubt it's photoshopped and I didn't mean to imply otherwise - the window with glass appears four times, all identical.  I do suspect the some of the empennage portion might have come from the image of a real aircraft hulk, however.  This whole thing is reminiscent of some photos we've all seen of trains in India, with people and stuff on top and hanging out windows.

• Like 1

At last, the Indian Air Force has come up with an indigenous design to replace the Lockheed C-130 Hercules.  Purchase costs are believed to me much lower that the faithful Hercules, which for unknown reasons, other countries seem to prefer.

• Like 1