• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

Disgruntled pilot mutters: "I don't even know why I'm here, I was ordering the Salmon when the Copilot distinctly and rudely interrupted to order the DUCK...I was remonstrating him for his rudeness when his order promptly arrived and nearly crashed us. I hope there is an investigation on why I never got my Salmon..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first thought was, "Oh double crap, my wedding ring"

You guys are a hoot. :rofl:  And although I hate to kick a man when he's down I am going with....

"Rolf Harris! What are you doing in here?"

Over to you Alan :to_clue:

• Like 1

Wing man to tug driver.

Keep backing up,  keep going,   bit more,   little bit more,    OOPS  sorry. :th_blush: didn't see that other a/c.

PS   At least he is one of ours. :salute:

Richard Attenborough Voice; "Occasionally smaller inexperienced Domestic Airliners attempt to mate too soon, and they become entangled with the objects of their ardor...usually requiring a strong jet of water to separate the pair. In the wild this is often a fatal mistake, explaining why one sees so few Feral Airliners."

• Like 3